Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Wii for Christmas. My primary objective was the fitness aspects, Wii Fit Plus, and some of the other "games." WOW! The games are fun, and the workouts (at least for me, a fat, out of shape more than middle aged couch potatoe) challenging enough to up my heart rate.

The "kid" games are fun too, and somewhat embarassing when a 7 year old can whip my butt in down hill skiing, basketball (not a prayer there) and most other games.

It is amzing the number of people I am seeing with Wii Fit Plus in their homes!

That's all...back to your regularily scheduled programing...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The Wii fit plus is fantastic! The workouts can be killers!! The pushup into sideways plank, I have yet to get past three of those! I want to cram the whistle down the computer generated trainer's throat. =)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Wii is a lot of fun. I have the Wii Fit from last year and I liked it. Hubby and I were bowling just last night! He whooped me in Mario Cart.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Wii fit plus is fantastic! The workouts can be killers!! The pushup into sideways plank, I have yet to get past three of those! I want to cram the whistle down the computer generated trainer's throat. =)
I do not have a prayer of doing that yet. I used to have very strong arm strength, but obviously have declined in recent years. I am glad when the fitness age (or whatever it is called) is displayed, no one is around. Some exercises they are being kind and say I am a 25 year old....others, (I think it was dodging punches...may have been a Cardio workout...another disk) I was rated at 69 years old!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts