Just Labradors banner

I love my plumbing guys!

438 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  allthatjazz 
#1 ·
Two hours. Cleaned out all spouts, drains, whatever you may have. Took apart and cleaned out pipes under sinks, realigned (leveled) them.

Roto-rootered the lines from above (through the vent on top of house) and directly through the drains with the big snake machine thingie.

Total cost: $97.00.

I can buy more pig ears! :) :)

#2 ·
$97. And a job well done. Worth every penny. Unless there was ass-crack.

#6 ·
Oh, man. A dog lover. We have a handyman who'll come to the house a do little jobs who is all OVER Wesley. Tummy rubs. Head tousels. Ear scritches. Wes LOVES when he arrives and mourns when the job was finished.

We blame the newly poked holes in the front screen door on Wes, tagging him as having purposely sabotaged it with his nose merely to bring back Handyman Hank.

#11 ·
Reminds me of the first time someone (happened to be a plumber) came to make repairs to my apartment. Jes was still relatively young, and I guess I had yet to fully appreciate how much Labs love people and I was trying to hurry up and get home before the plumber because Jes was out. I wasn't afraid he'd bite, but I was afraid his bark would make them uneasy until they actually got into the apartment.

I didn't beat the plumber, and apparently he had a supervisor. Jes was sitting right next to him, tail wagging a million miles an hour. He was pretty pumped about the company.

#12 ·
My plumber is wonderful too!!! He is so cheap, in fact, he never ever charges me unless we take it out in trade:eek:. Really, it's my husband! He is one of those plumbers with NO PLUMBERS-CRACK, does a good job for people and charges what they can afford. We have gotten so many compliments on him and his work so I can really appreciate your having found a good plumber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.