Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! :)

I love my Mom's new job!! You know why? Because it means I get 3 park days during the week!! Moms doesn't have to start work until 1pm on two days, and has Wednesdays off, so you know what that means? Chuck-it time at our park!! ;D

AND Moms doesn't have to work Saturdays anymore, so that means I get to walk every Saturday with my Auntie Lori and my cousin Riley!

How kewl is that? Oh yes, Moms loves her new job too!!

Bye for now, labra-pals!

Loves, Henery!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Wow, Henery, you're lucky you get to spend all that time having fun with your Mom now. It sounds like her schedule is great. ;D I bet she's happy to be around you more, too.

Are you enjoying your new home as well?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Henery, you are one lucky dude! Where can my mom get a job like that? ;D That rocks! Do you like your new house?

Love,

Angus

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I'm glad that you are enjoying mom's new job as much as she is, Henery! That's awesome! do you have a good dog park nearby?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
How cool Henery; what a lucky dog!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi labra-pals!!

Oh boy oh boys, my Moms must love me lots to get a better job for meeee!! ;)

Auntie Karina, it's not a dog park per se, it's an extension of one of the parks in our city (and only 5 min from our new old-house!) and it's not frequented much by peeps, who tend to like to walk the other part of the park. There are two big fields that Moms lets me play Chuck-It in! We meet lotsa nice dog peeps too! This morning we met a whippet (she blew right past me) and this afternoon, we met a man and his two older yellow labs. They were nice dogs!

I loves my new old-house too! I 'specially like it cuz now I am a Big Boy and can stay out of my crate while Moms is at work! I gots a doggy neighbour, his name is Roscoe and he's a husky. We like to play up and down the fence together! I never had a doggy neighbour at my old house. It's fun!

Moms promises to post more pics soon!

Loves, Henery

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Hi Henery!

Mom says she wants to know what park you go to. I think I would like to go there! Mom says we will be moving to London in September - something about having a baby in November? Yay, maybe we can play!

Wuvs,
Phoebs

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Phoebe!!! REALLY??!!! Honest and for true?? (the moving part AND the baby part!!!!!) :D

Moms says CONGRATULATIONS to YOUR Mom & Dad!!! AND congrats to me cuz I gets another labby friend here in the city!!! YEAH! ;D I hope you moves close to us and then we can be neighbours!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Alrighty, that's it - PhoebeJeebies and Henrysmom, we are having our own London Labfest! I will plan for late summer and somewhere near water, deal?

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
henery, you're a lucky boy! :)

p.s.
we haven't seen any new pics of you.
please ask your mom to post more pictures.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alrighty, that's it - PhoebeJeebies and Henrysmom, we are having our own London Labfest! I will plan for late summer and somewhere near water, deal?
DEAL!! ;D

Sirena (canadianlablover) is here in London too!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That Rocks Henery! I'm glad your Mom got a new job for you.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hi Henery, Matt here :)

If you want to have some extra fun with the Husky next door you should do what I used to do with the Malamute that lived next door to me. We would run up and down the fence line and then I would pull a piece of washing off the line and share it through the fence and we would play tug of war ;D

It was great fun.......well we thought so anyway.........Mum wasn't quite so keen on that game though ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts