Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo we had a meeting at work today (Victoria's Secret) and I walked out at the end of it with almost 90 bucks worth of free stuff!!!

I looooove this job 8) I got 2 bras, 1 perfume, and 1 lip gloss :p Since I started a month ago I've gotten a total of 4 free bras, 1 for 9.50, free eye shadow, free perfume, free lip gloss and free face moisturizer.

Not to mention the 30% off discount on stuff any time I shop and 20% at Bath and Body Works, Express and The Ltd.... Can we say AWESOME company to work for?

Free=good

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Oooooo......isn't it fun Stacey?

I get free stuff too when we have training sessions at work. I'm "beauty trained". I especially love the Bare Escentuals freebies!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ooooo I like that Pat!!!!

Yup yup free stuff is gooooood

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Wow, that is so neat! Actually, I'm kind of glad I don't get freebies where I work. Where would I put an injection mold machine, anyway? ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Wow, that's great! I wish we had one in town so I could work there. Then again, I may spend my entire paycheck at all the places where you get discounts. :p

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Very nice! I love free stuff too. I used to work for a cosmetics company...boy do I miss the free stuff!

K

·
0 Posts
oh i wish... i love victoria secret bras. i am so jealous. tho i think our la senza is finally starting to carry more of their stuff. otherwise i gotta wait until i go visit to get a new bra.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
did you check and see if your store sells Jonathan product?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did, but we don't :( neither does our BBW.

I'm going to check the flagship store, but if they don't have it I'll order some...first I'll buy a gift card w/ my discount though (lol)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Free=VERY good!

The outward hound rep gave Jeffrey this really cool backpack thingy with portable bowls in it, designer poop bags and disposable bowls also...pop right up use them once toss them. So he gave it to me :D to use at Potomac and i love it.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WeHeartLabs said:
Free=VERY good!

The outward hound rep gave Jeffrey this really cool backpack thingy with portable bowls in it, designer poop bags and disposable bowls also...pop right up use them once toss them. So he gave it to me :D to use at Potomac and i love it.
oooooo do they sell these at petsmart?! that sounds right up my alley for our swimming trips this summer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts