Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost Abbey's poop!! :crazy: We were just outside playing in the snow and she pooped in the snow. We were playing and running around and I went back to go find the poop and I couldn't!

I guess it's snowing so hard that in just 2 minutes the snow covered it up. I feel bad because I'm an avid poop-picker-upper, but I looked for like 5 minutes and couldn't find it! :(

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
It's getting more and more dificult to find the piles these days. It's difficult since my two have decided to shift from there normal areas. I try to keep an area shoveled for that purpose alone but apparently they have decide to venture out a bit. Thanks girls for making it easy!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
It's easy to lose it under a little snow. I take my crew out early while it's still dark then make a mental note of where each went so I can pick it up when it's light. It's not easy to find later and I often wonder if I'm just missing seeing it or if Duke (my Doofy) got to it first.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
If we are out and about I have learned to just pick it up when it happens, Since I suffer from CRS(can't remember s%&t)pardon the pun. There were to many times I would go back to pick it up and not remember where it was :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.