Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Looks like she may have busted or pulled one stitch at the bottom....that isn't too bad considering the size of the wound. But over all there is not a lot of bruising and the wound looks nice and healed.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like she may have busted or pulled one stitch at the bottom....that isn't too bad considering the size of the wound. But over all there is not a lot of bruising and the wound looks nice and healed.
nono.. not that one.. the one with her sleeping.. wheels up..look at her face =)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Love it! She is a cutie.
Does she have one eye open in that pic?

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Gosh, she is such a pretty girl. Good going, Koda! My SU is taking lessons from her. She's having her anterior cruciate reconstructed on Wednesday and has instructed me not to cone her. I've told her that if she can't keep from licking herself, it's cone city.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Gosh, she is such a pretty girl. Good going, Koda! My SU is taking lessons from her. She's having her anterior cruciate reconstructed on Wednesday and has instructed me not to cone her. I've told her that if she can't keep from licking herself, it's cone city.
Chew toys and a few marrow bones will help keep her distracted.. remember the crate is your freind

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Koda's almost done with the inflata-cone.

I admit I'm kinda interested, but I don't think that SU will be in the mood for humor.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm glad to hear that Koda's almost done with the inflata-cone.

I admit I'm kinda interested, but I don't think that SU will be in the mood for humor.
Have the surgeon put it on before they bring her out of the anesthetic.. then LOL your ass off when she wakes up... you'll talk about that one for YEARS to your friends!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
What a cutie, I wonder if she misses the built in pillow aspect?

Have the surgeon put it on before they bring her out of the anesthetic.. then LOL your ass off when she wakes up... you'll talk about that one for YEARS to your friends!
LOL!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Kel!! :) I'm sooooo happy to read the latest blog entry! Stitches out and she looks fantastic!!!!!!:D

She is SO lucky to have you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts