Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'll show you some sympathy. I take a two week vacation every year and it's tough to go back. I start mine on a Wednesday so the week I come back I only have to work two days before the weekend. It doens't seem quite as tough that way.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I have lots of sympathy :)

I am going back to work today after nearly a three week break. In fact I should be in the shower now because I need to leave in 15 mins :eek: I don't want to go back!!!!! And it's an 8am - 7pm shift!!!!! Boo Hooo!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I will offer my sympathy. I only work 2 days a week. I work 2 12 hour shifts and get paid for 36. I get the 36 because it is their draw to have people work every Sat and Sun. It leaves all week free for school, however I hate getting up at 5 every weekend to go to work. Geez you think I would learn to deal a full pay check for 2 days, but I hate getting up in the mornings to go. So I feel your pain.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Randi back when I was teaching, we always spent Labor Day together at our shore place...the whole extended family also...cousins, aunts uncles...and my sister ( also a teacher) and I would start our end of summer mourning the Sat of Labor Day weekend.
We got absolutely NO sympathy and dragged and dumped into the ocean by our non-sympathetic cousins and hubs on more than one occassion.
I DO feel sorry for you though. But just think...rest of April, May and part of June and it's FREEDOM again!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
It's never easy going back to work after you've been away for a while. Hope things go smoothly for you tomorrow (today).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts