Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna have to replace my ticker when we get back....

After 8 months. When I first put it in place, we were 8-zillion days away from vacation, and Regina hadn't even announced her pregnancy yet. Now, the beanies are here and so is our trip.

I guess I'll go back to what I had before: the line from "It's a Wonderful Life." Unless someone can suggest something better.....

I'm here all day tomorrow. And then WHOOOOSH!! Off for Orlando on Wed morning (departing 9:30AM). No Chester while I'm away. No recaps, either (but I will do tonight's Heroes tomorrow!).

Gonna miss you guys!!

Our digs:

G

·
Dan,

Have fun!!! I must admit that I have been watching your ticker anxiously!! LOL!! We will be arriving down on Sunday for a few days in Orlando then off to Port Canaveral for a Disney Cruise!!

BTW, which resort is that?

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Momma to J and A said:
How is the knee? Are you back to full usage?

Have fun!
Knee's doing great, thanks for asking. It's a little stiff in the mornings, and I have not regained 100% feeling on the skin surface (right below the kneecap), but from a strength and range-of-motion standpoint, it's all good. I'm bringing ibuprophin and an ice pack, but I'm hoping not to need either one.

MidwestGirl said:
Well good luck on the next one! Where are you going next?
Hoo - We'll be returning to the NJ Shore for quite a few vacations after this one, purely from a budgetary standpoint. On the docket for 'eventual trips' are Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon.

bibber said:
How long will you guys be there? Have fun!
10 days. Can ya live w/out me that long?? ;D

ZukinGriffins Mom said:
BTW, which resort is that?
Beach Club. :)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
oooh, we stayed at the beach club the last time we were in disney! even my curmudgeon- y father loved it!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
We stayed at the Beach Club on our Honeymoon, soooo awesome! I'm sure you already know this, but they have a pretty nice Vacation Club property there. We're going to be at the Boardwalk Villas in October, and I almost can't stand the wait...I hope you have awesome weather! Please do a trip report when you're done so that I can live vicariously through you. :'(

Safe and happy trip!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Have an awesome trip!!!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
When you go to Niagara Falls go to the Canadian side. It's much nicer than the American side. ;)

And HAVE FUN!!!!! Say hi to Mickey for us!!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Dan you will have a blast!! If you see Pooh Bear lean in really close and tell him "Terri is waiting for her phone call" You may be able to get him to talk! (a hugh no no) Pooh (well one of them) is a friend from California, (Yes I know you'll be in Fla!) He has been Pooh for 25 years! and is now enjoying being Pooh in Fla! Have a great time and drop us a note if you get to stay in the Castle.
Terri

1 - 20 of 20 Posts