Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Amazon this morning. I actually ordered the two disc "Bad Dog" edition lol. Does anyone else here plan to go out and buy it on the 31st? I saw it twice in theaters and loved it.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I might buy it. I didn't see it in the theatre because I knew I'd be sobbing at the end. I prefer to watch it at home.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol I cried both times I saw it. I didn't feel too bad though since everyone else in the theater was sobbing too ;).

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I didn't see it in theatre because i'm not fond of weeping in public.. i'll get my parents to pick up the blu ray states side because i think it's cheaper there.. and i do loves me some cheaper.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I was wondering if it was worth to buy on blu ray? I have Twilight on Blu ray, I watched it twice, poor Jeff is way over it!! I put it on my Iphone, holy feck do I need a bigger hard drive on that thing!! I love the ending scene where she talks about why he didn't let her turn into a vampire. He kisses her neck.... ***swoon***

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I had enough visa points to cover the bluray for twilight.. should be waiting for me at home by now..

But the difference in price was minimal online.. i love bluray!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.