Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 3 yo neighbor was here playing for a bit. She loves on Taffy and gives her pets and skritches and kisses. She'll just stand with her arm over Taffy's back. So very cute. I wish I had my camera yesterday, when they were playing with the ball in my den. (Taffy never really got the drop it thing. She will drop a ball if she wants to play - but when she wants - not on command. She'd rather you wrestle it from her.)

But she is amazing with kids. Such a gentle girl my Taffy! Yesterday, after getting the rolled ball, she'd lay on the floor with her head on its side on the floor and the ball in her mouth and there would be little Brianna using her pointer finger to gently pull/poke the ball out. So you see Taffy's big mouth and sharp teeth around the ball and lettle itty bitty fingers nudging the ball in between the teeth. And Taffy's mouth stayed frozen until Brianna accomplished her mission and the ball rolled out. Like she wouldn't dare move lest she accidently brush her fingers with her teeth. It truly warmed my heart. Always does when I see her with kiddies! :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good girl Taffy!! :-* :-*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts