Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me this isn't insanely innapropriate..

Okay.. so co-worker walks in the morning and asks me what kind of truck i drive. I tell him.. he goes off into some swearing-infested tirade of how i almost took off his bumper this morning and that if i ever cut him off again, he's going to call the cops, he doesn't care if he knows me or not.

(insert the f-word in here freely for full effect.)

When he walked away.. he through in a "moron" as a final word.

I was so shocked.. first of all because i remember the incident in question and he was the guy who, after i put my signal on, hit the gas. You know the type.. i went anyways.. i can be agressive, i admit it.. but man.. yikes.

second because i have always gotten along with this guy.. we're not best buds, but we've always worked well together.

I'm trying to figure out who in their right mind walks into work and threatens the people they work with? Who does that?

anyway.. makes for an interesting monday morning.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Did you just stand there with your jaw on the floor like 'What the hell?!" ?
That's extrememly inappropriate at work. Dumbass.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Yikes.

I'd report him to HR for name calling.

What a jerk.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MidwestGirl said:
Run over him next time ;D
I was just thinking that.. if he's pissed now.. i sincerely hope he's behind me again soon.. he'll learn what road rage really means! *snicker*

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Idiot!

But I would have apologized so loudly and profusely that he would have ended up with HIS mouth hanging open and everyone laughing at him.............

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
kelli said:
I was just thinking that.. if he's pissed now.. i sincerely hope he's behind me again soon.. he'll learn what road rage really means! *snicker*
I'm with you there. I love playing with people who get their jockeys in a bunch over this sort of thing. If they think that was bad, just wait. hehehehehehehehe

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
abpingue said:
Idiot!

But I would have apologized so loudly and profusely that he would have ended up with HIS mouth hanging open and everyone laughing at him.............
Now THAT's a creative way to respond so that he can't get mad, but he looks like an even bigger a-hole! I'd drop to the floor, bawling and pleading "PLEEEEEZ forrrrrrrrrrrgiiiiiiiiive me!". I'd take it so far as to grab his pantcuff if he started to walk away. ;D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
abpingue said:
Idiot!

Now THAT's a creative way to respond so that he can't get mad, but he looks like an even bigger a-hole! I'd drop to the floor, bawling and pleading "PLEEEEEZ forrrrrrrrrrrgiiiiiiiiive me!". I'd take it so far as to grab his pantcuff if he started to walk away. ;D
;D too funny

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
that's jaw dropping.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'd drop to the floor, bawling and pleading "PLEEEEEZ forrrrrrrrrrrgiiiiiiiiive me!". I'd take it so far as to grab his pantcuff if he started to walk away.
LOL!! ;D

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i think we should all email him :p

Charla said:
I'd email him now. What he did was a bit much.....and I'd have to let him know that.
someone has to have a shitty day

better him than you

just smile or even better laugh at him - I bet it would piss him off more ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts