Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably LAME! What a total waste of money. Argh. The only slightly funnny part was Stephen Colbert as the president. Dont bother with this movie. I should have taken the kids to Race to Witch Mountain instead.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very very very few laughs. I cant even think of a recent movie that I thought was dumber than this one. And if you know me, I love cartoons and kid movies. This was a yawner!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
So go. Just because 1 person didn't like it doesn't mean you won't. I'm sure the kids will enjoy it anyway, after all it is for them right? :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But did your kids like it?? LOL.
They didnt hate it but they didnt really like it. They all had wished we had gone to a different movie. There is a part where Bob (the blob) gets a gun that they all thought was funny but other than that they were getting bored,

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So go. Just because 1 person didn't like it doesn't mean you won't. I'm sure the kids will enjoy it anyway, after all it is for them right? :)
True.... I know it wouldnt stop me. I was just diappointed because it looked like it was going to be good.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Did you see it, Shel?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts