Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
He's so handsome! I love that your cinch matches the pad, matches the reins :)

(Where's your helmet lady?!)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wore it during the ride. Took it off when I was taking the pics.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wore it. He wasn't going anywhere when I was taking the pics.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I wore it. He wasn't going anywhere when I was taking the pics.
Acceptable :) I wish my hair looked normal after I took my helmet off! I would not be able to share those pictures with the public haha.

I had professional photos taken of Paul and I last fall - and I went bareback with no helmet or shoes, it felt so weird! I hadn't ridden without a helmet since I was in middle school probably, and even then I usually had on a baseball hat and my hair tied back.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to get bareback pics. If I don't ride with a helmet, and I'm getting better doing it, I ride with a ball cap. Usually my APHA one which is always in the car. It's so windy out there that I just tuck my hair under the cap when I'm around the horses.

Hopefully soon the hair will be long enough to tie back. Another six months or so I think.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hopefully soon the hair will be long enough to tie back. Another six months or so I think.
That's funny you mention that! I never had short hair until I was in college and no longer going to shows :)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I thinks he is well loved.

You better wear that helmet when you ride or I will feel obligated to come back there and kick your rear end up between your shoulder blades.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Great picture...it needs to be framed.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wasn't saying anything. lol He's pouty when asked to stand still sometimes. Points his ears to the side like a mule.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts