Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a good friend of ours is having a baby (due in September), her shower is tomorrow and I made this fantastical diaper wreath! :D

She knows that she is having a boy (hence all the boy'ish things...my personal favorite are the pacifiers)

Pre Decoration:

Decorated:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The diapers can be used afterwards? That is very cool!!! What did you start w/, to make the wreath?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! :D
They are so much fun to make, a little time consuming but still fun.

Yes, the diapers can be used after you just have to make sure not to tie your ribbon too tight so that the diapers don't get nicked if the parents cut them off.

I used a wreath ring from a craft store (medium size). They have foam and then green wire (?) ones...I got the green one.

**1 pack of size 2 diapers (I have about 6 left over that I wrapped up nicely in the package so they don't go to waste)
**1 roll of curling ribbon (I used 2 colors per diaper, you can use more or less)

Oh and of course all the little things to put on the wreath. I think the whole project cost me around $30-$40 dollars. I waited until the diapers were on sale (plus I had a coupon), and of course the decoration stuff to.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
how cute. I love the dummies too! Especially the 'chicks dig me' one! I want one of those.... it's stupid how they don't sell that stuff here :( poohey!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
"Chicks dig me!" That is so cute. Good job on the wreath.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nice, Stace!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts