Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and all that's in the bloody forecast is rain.

WTF?? I got robbed.

I don't even WANT to be inside - I want to be outside gardening and taking the girls hiking and strawberry picking and... and...

And yes, I'm whiny. You would be too, especially after driving all the way to the strawberry farm only to be told picking was cancelled because of thunderstorms. Who cares!! give me my ontario berries damnit!!!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
We have has a week of almost solid rain & humidity here too, K. I am starting to grow mold. I'm sorry the forecast is shitty for your staycation. =(

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I know, Karina. It really sucks!! I want my kids outside playing so I can clean the house!! but no, I've got mine plus one in the basement playing because of the sudden downpour.

And we're supposed to go to Wonderland on Thursday. It better be nice damnit!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thursday is looking better, isn't it Aim? It says sun.... at least it better!!

I'm about to go for a bike ride because I need to get out. I said to John - its gonna pour as soon as I'm 15 minutes out, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Our weather -

I hate to rub it in, but considering we get rain 9 months out of the year here, I have to.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I feel for ya Karina, as T said, we are drowning down here too... except, when you are off indefinitely, you figure the weather is gonna turn around at some point. I hope you get some good weather by the end of the week!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
It's raining. I hope Karina didn't go for that bike ride or else she is drenched!! LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh nooooo!!! That stinks!!! There's nothing worse than having off and being trapped inside because of crappy weather.

That being said, I'm off until Monday. It better be nice!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You want to trade weather? Today we're finally getting some rain, but the rest of the week you can look forward to all the sun and triple-digit heat you want. It's been so long that we've had a week of rain that I would welcome it! Although, I wouldn't want that on my week off. Hopefully you get some sun up there!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went for a bike ride. It spat for 10 minutes, then it torrential downpoured. I don't even care that that's not a word. It downpoured all over me and my bike.

Stupid week off.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
*kicks dirt*
Hard.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
It so downpoured on you.

I just got back from the dump. Was fine when I left. While in line, it started raining. As I got out of my van- huge down pour. **** weather.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts