Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no clue where she belongs. She's had some pups too. I don't know what the heck to do with her
tonight! I don't know if she'll get along with my girls and I don't even know if she's potty trained. I've walked
her all over the neighborhood looking for her home. No one knows who she is or where she might come
from. John's out driving around looking right now. She has no tags.

I guess I should let my girls in now and see how everyone gets along. If they don't get along well, I'll have
to put her in the back yard for the night I guess. Uuuugghhh!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I hope you can find who she belongs too soon.

Also, I would be careful introducing her to your dogs, if for no other reason, not knowing if she might could have something that your dogs possibly could catch.
Just becareful!! Goodluck,and hope someone claims her soon :)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I don't understand why people let their dogs roam w/o any tags. It's probably too late to take her in for a microchip test.

Gosh...I hope her owner is found. keep us posted, okay Charla?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I've taken one of our dog beds out to the garage with some food and water. We just got pics of her to make some signs. I just want her to stay put HERE tonight so that I know she's safe. Tomorrow we'll give it another go at finding her people. Although I'm thinking her people aren't exactly the greatest people ever. How do you tell how long it's been since a dog has had pups?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Charla, if your going to put up posters. Just put a brief description of her with your phone number, date and location she was found. Withhold something that is characteristic of the animal that only the actual owner might know such as a special marking or a scar to verify the owners authenticity.

·
Registered
120 Posts
GO SQUOZE HERRRR!

PS, I know you look @ Petfinder, but did you see this?

1354533- Dog:
Tyler,TX 903-595-6935 Jennifer Rainer [email protected] 4-02-2007
Name: Greta
Sex:F
Size:L
Delete Goes by Greta. Very sweet and should be with a male lab by Jackson. Lost on April 2, 2007 on Pollard/Hudson.

1354531- Dog:Yellow Lab
Tyler,TX 903-595-6935 Jennifer Rainer [email protected] 4-02-2007
Name: Jackson
Sex:M
Size:L
Delete

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL Elle! I told John to squeeze her boobs to see if she has milk so we can maybe get an idea of how long it's been.

He said, "WHAT'S ANOTHER WAY?" :-X

1 - 20 of 67 Posts