Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I got bored and started going through my 10 GB of music in itunes to select the top 40% to put on my awesome red nano. (I discovered at about 80% through the collection that maybe it's time to look at upgrading my nano :( )

ANYWAYS... I've been pretty music-less when going to work lately but oh no... not now...

It's a New Day ~Will.i.am
Mosh ~Eminem
Mr. Brightside ~Killers
Don't Stop Believin ~Journey
Real Slim Shady ~Eminem
Sweet Dreams ~Eurethymics
Seasons of Love ~Rent soundtrack
Sweet Darlin ~She & Him

I know.. kinda a hodgepodge but I haven't sorted the collection into playlists yet!

Anyways... was very uplifting and got me all awake and ready to work!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This morning was a little heavy on the "rap" side of things... but I'm sure if I copy/pasted all my songs you'd find a lot more to like. My library is pretty diverse.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I have no desire whatsoever to ever own an Ipod. Does that make me weird? LOL :D

Mr. Brightside ~Killers
OMG that song makes me want to chew my own leg off!!!!

LOVE Journey! *sigh* :)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Love my ipod!
I remember when my kids got their first little ipod and I said you will NEVER find 500 songs to fill that up.......yeah, I got the hand me downs when it became to small!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i got my 8g nano at a pawn shop in excellent condition for half the price of it new.

*drools over lindsay's red one.*

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
If you get a refurb, I would recommend buying the extended service plan though. Well worth the $$ if you end up having to replace the battery or have some problems with it (I had mine replaced 3 times before the standard warranty was up, and then bought the extended and had it replaced 2 more times).

That is what I love about the iPod though...you can put so much music on there and rediscover your own tunes! I usually listen to mine on shuffle, and make an on the go playlist with songs that I am feeling :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Love my ipod. I have everything from Nox Arcana, Eagles, Perry Como, Enigma, Nickelback, Trace Adkins, Josh Groban, Billy Dean, Backstreet Boys, George Strait, Brooks & Dunn, Audioslave,Alice Cooper need I say more? Talk about all over the board!!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Nope. I asked SU if he wanted one. He is a musician. He said what do I need it for? All the music is in my head. I have a Shuffle I have never even used.
Gosh, I'm the exact opposite. I listen to music constantly (and I used to be a professional musician too). It's so thrilling to find great music that you've never heard before, and the iPod has totally revolutionized that for me. I constantly have to swap music out on my poor 4G nano.

This seems to be a great year for new pop artists. I'm loving K'naan, Heartless Bastards, Blitzen Trapper, Blind Pilot, Passion Pit...I think there are others I'm forgetting.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'm like Nathan, though never a musician, I listen to music constantly. If i could get away with it at work I would!!! Unfortunately I have to constantly interact w/ the 2nd graders. Although on really rough days you will find me w/ my headphones in while on my lunch trying to boost my energy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts