Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I check in almost daily, sometimes don't even sign in and hardly post. I don't know what's up with me. I used to be a "regular" LOL .

Well, just wanted to say hi to everyone, the furkids are "finally" without their lampshade collars and are doing well (a whole other story...we've had allergies causing scratching and infection and lots of stitches...but we're healed and a whole lot poorer now!).

My job is exhausting, time consuming, and definately keeping my brain in shape, and I definately drown in a glass of water regularly due to stress.

So don't think you've gotten rid of me...I'm still around and kicking and wishing everyone a wonderful New Year :)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Good to see you, just say Hi once in a while.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
not to worry, randi. i do the same thing off and on. sometimes i just can't get into posting but like to see what everyone is doing. keep up with everyone on facebook more these days. anyway...go fertilize your crops. LOL

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I love it when you lurk... the place gets all glow-y and tingly. Haha! Oh the boys will have a high time with that statement! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Good to see you again - keep lurking. I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but enough to keep me out of "lurkdom".

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Hi there. Good to see you. I go through phases where I post more than others. Work has been very busy and tiring so sometimes I just come and read and am too tired to post much.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Lurking is OK ,stalking, not so OK.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Randi!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts