Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out of work tonight, it had been there, didn't see it though, tried to get a picture but it didn't take. Beautiful orb, from the rear view mirror to the shifter and the sunshade on the passengers side to the vent wing.

Kinda felt bad removing it so I could drive, the poor little thing had worked hard today.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crud I wanted pictures:D

Maybe the light will be better in the morning, I bet they'll be a new one.:D

Had one on the passengers mirror most the summer in 2006. Built it up every morning, I'd go to work and it would tear up, but my spider would grip on the littler bubble mirror and hang on, would repete when I went home at night.:rolleyes:

Went on for two months, my spider went a lot of places. Got caught in a very nasty thunder storm with hail near the Kansas-Nebrassky line one evening, never saw my spider again.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most likely was a she and most likey was a hailstone, it was nasty that night, got a few more dents in ol' Betsy in the roof..:D

But not as big as when the goose bounced off it coming out of a snowstorm.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now if it were an Aussie spider I would have got a stick, reached in and got the box of kitchen matches on the seat and lit the thing and burned it to the ground. Like this:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts