Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was washing dishes last night and we have these glasses that are really thin and you have to hand wash them. So I was and as I was cleaning the inside of the glass it just busted. The think RIM stabbed me right where the thumb and hand meet on that bone. Its pretty deep and every time I move my thumb I can feel the skin spreading apart. I am trying to decided if I should go to the walk-in and see if I need a stitch.

I got the bleeding to stop last night before bed. But of course sleeping next to Cody didn't help. He kept hitting it all night. My thumb actually hurts to move it. I am using my left hand to type the most and use the space bar.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ouch!

make sure you keep it clean with some polysporin or something, it maybe infected.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
If it's been this long they most likely won't stitch it unless it is really bad and then they'd scape it to get to fresh tissue. If you need stiches the sooner you get in the better.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well one of the ladies here is a ex nurse and she told me to go get the butterfly bandades and use that. She said they wont stitch it because it isnt THAT deep. So off to the store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts