Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thing is I have lost four pounds and I swear it seems like only in my boobs! I will keep those thank you very much find another place to remove exess fat from! Ok rant over.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
LOL! I WISH I lost weight in my boobs...nope..it's coming from other areas.

R

·
0 Posts
I used to be a C now I'm a freakin A! I went shopping on the weeknd for a 2 peice bathing suit and some new undies, It was pretty depressing to see that I went from a C to and A. :-\ I could stand to loose weight on my butt not my boobs. I may have to invest in some cutlets. :eek:

:)

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Genetics suck. I'm a medium-sized person who looks like he swallowed an inner tube. So where is my weight coming off? My shoulders. I look even more skinny-fat now than before I started dieting. :( I have to go really low before the weight starts coming off my gut and hips.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Loosing the boobage here too, that was the first place I actually noticed the weight comming off. Down from a C to a B. Hopefully it starts comming off in other areas from now on! :-\

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Genetics are cruel! Why do women who want to lose weight in their boobs don't while people that don't want to do? Not one freakin pound in my boobs. :-\

1 - 8 of 8 Posts