Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we just saw the initial lab results on my MIL and it looks like Lymphoma. She meets with the oncologist tomorrow. She's hiding the results from her husband because she knows he is going to lose it. Hubby is hanging in strong...but I don't know how he'll be if it is confirmed...

with everything else that is going on with the forum members I hate to request more good thoughts and prayers from an already stricken group, but if you can spare them...they would be greatly appreciated...

Melissa

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Good thoughts coming your way- what a rough time for JL members- I so hope things turn around real soon!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts for your mother-in-law, that this is something that can be cured and she has a good quality of life during the treatments.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Keeping you, your husband, your FIL, AND your MIL in my prayers, Melissa. I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You got it, Missy. :(

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Good thoughts coming your way- what a rough time for JL members- I so hope things turn around real soon!
agreed! Missy you have good thoughts for your MIL coming your way from me. Hang in there xx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts