Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** dogs are shedding like crazy and ALL at once. Lily is about 2 weeks behind but I just pulled so much out of Gryph and Rhumba that they both look 10 lbs lighter!!!
Gryph has a TON more to go. I think in about a week those two will be getting a date with a high power dryer!

My arms are exhausted just from raking them.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Wyatt is shedding really bad now. Remember you said my car didn't look like a dog car? Well that's cause I have black interior and a black dog, well now that the yellow dog is shedding there is no mistaking it for a dog car now!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Hoss looks like Pigpen when he shakes, hair flies everywhere!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
All three of mine are shedding too! Happy doesn't quit I swear!! He sheds all year!!

But now with the black ones shedding too it mixes with the happy golden fur and looks like some mythical silver lab is running around my house!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Ruby and Rhys were about a month ago, I furminated them, and bathed them.

Gin is just starting now, but we're showing all next month, so she's getting the hose treatment a few times a day, and lots of swimming...keep it together, keep it together...

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I must be one lucky lab owner or something. Spud is my only bad shedder. Sally really doesn't shed much at all. And Hoppy is a relatively light shedder. When I zoom groom Sally and Hoppy, I can't get even one small pile of hair.

Spud, however, produces mounds of hair! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Coy sheds really bad... I furminate him, but the hair omg.. after sweeping the hardwood floors and picking up the hair, I could of made another lab. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cooper is a fur-making machine. Swims or gets hosed every day, then brushed and still manages to leave fur everywhere!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
ditto that with Clancey
Ditto too....

Indy sheds all year round, terribly....My hunka chunka chocolate isnt really that bad at all, hardly any...and the Boston (I've heard people say they shed), she dont shed at all......Now 9 o'clock last night she rolled in some kind of poop and had to have a bath..THATS THE THIRD frickin time this week...grrrrr, poopeater, pooproller, poophead!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts