Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we've talked about this before, but I have to find a new way to post pictures. I tried to hurry up this morning and post Willy's birthday before I came to work and that website is agonizingly slow and I couldn't find half my pics. WTF! Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kal3idoscope said:
I love photobucket, other than how slow it is. :(
I just can't stand to wait that long. Why is it so slow? I guess from reading these replies, they're all like this? I don't get to post nearly as many pictures as I'd like to, because it takes so long.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
joflake said:
I know we've talked about this before, but I have to find a new way to post pictures. I tried to hurry up this morning and post Willy's birthday before I came to work and that website is agonizingly slow and I couldn't find half my pics. WTF! Any suggestions?
I can't stand Photobucket. Unfortunately, at least one of the other boards I post on doesn't like Shutterfly, so, unless I want to post links I have to use Photobucket.

Retriever Mama said:
I use Shutterfly as a backup...but I don't know how to post to the web from there...
This is how I do it. When viewing the pics in "thimbnail", click on the picture you want to post, then right click on the enlarged pic, click on properties, and copy & paste the url.

bacatherine said:
Shutterfly isn't any better I have some on there but they show up weird sizes a lot of times when I post from there.
I haven't been as happy with Shutterfly as I used to be ever since they made "improvements" a few months ago. I still like it better than Photobucket, tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.