Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the idea of painting, but the execution kills me.

I'm painting Kelsey's room. She requested pink. And I got the bright idea to do squares on one wall in five different colors that compliment pink. It's going to look nice, but it's very time consuming.

Anyone wan to come finish it for me?? :)

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I feel your pain

I'm staining bookshelves without any varsol or paint thinner - so have pretty much glued my fingers together - I hate painting, staining, decorating, unpacking ... all of it

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Awww you are feeling my pain! I have been painting all the trim and doors in our house, what a task, but it looks so great when its done!! For me its all about getting started, prep, taping etc., then the clean up!! The actual painting isn't that bad :ugly:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joflake said:
Tis the season for painting, it seems. I'm painting practically my whole house. Maybe we should team up and do a marathon helping each other out.
Good idea! LOL. I'm also thinking of doing more rooms, while I'm at it. Might as well get it all done at once, right? Cameron's room is next.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I feel your pain too. I always get excited to pick out a new color and paint. Then I fret and fret over choosing the right color, often having to buy another one after my original choice doesn't work.
I get excited to start painting and then about 5 minutes in I am tired of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.