Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not because I wanted to but I had to. :( QLD voted for a new government today & in this country, voting is compulsory. My closest polling booth just happened to be a church. Even though the voting wasn't in the church itself but the hall behind it, it still felt weird. I came out of there feeling like I'd been contaminated - I mean, meeee even setting foot on church ground? :eek:

I'm off to have a hot shower & get decontaminated. Thank god I don't have to do that again for about another 3 years. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
{{{hugs}}}

In June I have a wedding to go to. It's in a Greek Orthodox Church. I'm Pagan. I hope the building doesn't burst into flames ...

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who'd ya vote for??
Let's put it this way. I had a choice of bad (Labor) or worse (LNP) Even though I'm not a huge fan Bligh & co, I voted for them just to keep the other turkey's out. My strategy worked! :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Have you seen much of that Springboard idiot? :confused:

The moron resigned as party leader as soon as he found out he lost. How's that for staying power? :rolleyes:
hahah nice! they do it well up there don't they!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Said she with the premier who's an ex garbage collector! :D
I work for the garbage company! Nothing wrong with collecting garbage Garth. Too bad I can't get our company to come to JL and pick up after you ;) :p

hehe

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hey Garth it looks your attempt at another drama thread bombed- or else those who care have just given up on you!!:p:D:D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I said everything Garth said in his first post in Denny's thread already to her. It's no use... and anyway Garth-o-buddy.. weren't you the one who posted the smiley beating a dead horse with a stick? hmmmmm???

I say we just leave it alone now. It's not worth it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts