Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a woman with 2 little dogs and she was telling me that all her life she has had labs until these 2 dogs. She got the little ones because they don't shed. Then she says her next dog will be a labradoodle!!! I was like ::) :eek:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in dis belief! How can a lab lover (she actually said labs are her fav breed!) get a labradoodle?? I would never get a labradoodle!

·
Registered
170 Posts
We have a "Goldendoodle" in our puppy class...that was the first time I'd heard of one. I had heard of labradoodles though.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
myfavoritedog said:
IMHO Labs and Poodles just don't mix. I have never heard of a 'doodle with a good temperament.
I have to agree, a friend of mine got a labradoodle. Obviously she didn't ask for my opinion and had the dog before i knew she was getting it. She wanted to get Sammi and her dog together, since she really hadn't had a chance, other then obedience class, to let the pup play with other dogs. Well, we have tried, once or twice a week for the last several weeks and I am done! We have tried, but this labradoodle, is snippy, barks at Sammi continuously and has a down right bad attitude, so I will be telling my friend tomorrow, sorry but no more! Sammi has to many good buddies to play with and gets along with all of them no problem. I really do not like the temperament of this "mixed" breed! ::)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Noway, that this creature ever sets a pawn in my home! ;D

But i never liked the mixing of several type's of breeding in to one dog, and especialy the labradoodle ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts