Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But it's only 12:30 here which apparently is "late" enough for the guy I was behind at the gas station to down a 12-pack. Soon, he should smell less like a brewery and more like a smokestack as he made the pit stop to buy a carton of Marlboro Reds, got back in his car, took a swig out of something in a paper bag, and got on the Interstate (while signaling the opposite direction he turned/swerved).

I know this because I wasted half of my lunch break following him until the police caught up to us and pulled him over. I sort of felt sorry for the guy; clearly he was an alcoholic, but at the same time drunk driving really pisses me off.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
good for you, nick. sick or not, he didn't belong on the road with innocent people.

i won't drive after one drink because i know my reflexes are all ready impaired even if only slightly.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
WOOO HOOOOO, Nick! Good for you!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Good for you I have called the cops on a few people that were driving really erraticly. I would say hopefully he's learned his lesson but if he's an alcoholic I doubt he will without treatment.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Good for you, Nick!

And isn't it odd that you are allowed to buy alcohol at the gas station to begin with?? LOL

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Good for you, Nick! Thank you! You may have saved someones life. Even if just the drunks.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well thank you. I didn't mean for this to be a "Hooray for me" thread, but I just couldn't believe someone could be so brazen about it...not that hiding it is any better, but who doesn't know drinking and driving is illegal?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Well thank you. I didn't mean for this to be a "Hooray for me" threadQUOTE]

yeah right... i suppose next you'll post about saving a basket full of kittens and then feign humility too..

whatever

crime-stopping kitty saver.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
But it's only 12:30 here which apparently is "late" enough for the guy I was behind at the gas station to down a 12-pack. Soon, he should smell less like a brewery and more like a smokestack as he made the pit stop to buy a carton of Marlboro Reds, got back in his car, took a swig out of something in a paper bag, and got on the Interstate (while signaling the opposite direction he turned/swerved).

I know this because I wasted half of my lunch break following him until the police caught up to us and pulled him over. I sort of felt sorry for the guy; clearly he was an alcoholic, but at the same time drunk driving really pisses me off.
Good for you Nick, doing your civil duty! He could have killed someone, and people are just as guilty for inaction in my opinion...

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Well thank you. I didn't mean for this to be a "Hooray for me" thread, but I just couldn't believe someone could be so brazen about it...not that hiding it is any better, but who doesn't know drinking and driving is illegal?
Nick, the aggravating thing is that they know **** well it's illegal to drink and drive but they do it anyway because they think it doesn't apply to them! :mad:

Thank you for the lives you probably saved by getting that moron off the road.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts