Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went looking or a new crate and instead I got him his first DUCK!!!! I cant wait to go home and give it to him. I am sure it will be destuffed in 5 mins. top. Its cool it wasn't that much any ways. I also got him a couple of other stuff to play fetch with.

OK so heres what made me mad. I was looking through the toy stuff and I Put my hand on this stuff toy and he had drool all over it. So I put it to the side (going to take to the counter so that another dog didn't get it. You never know) So I keep looking at some of the balls and Kong's and I come across a tennis ball that clearly had been in a dogs mouth and had dirt all over it.

I took both the items to the counter as I was checking out. I told the girl that I wanted to take these off the shelf because of the dog droll and the dirt. She looked at me funny wiped it off (still dirty and wet) and took them back to the shelf.

Is it just me or should that have gone to the back and damaged out? The dog that had it in his mouth could have had something (just like germs with humans). So was I wrong?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Well, dogs do it all the time. If you bring a dog into PetsMart, it is GOING to put toys in its mouth! :D

I would probably just not have bought the toy. I have called them out for boxes of biscuits with bugs in them though :eek: It has happened more than once, different brands. One box I got home and opened to find it crawling with teeny bugs. Another time I could see them in the box on the shelf, through the clear cellophane window. It looked like a freaking ant farm. :-X

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt buy the toy, I just took it off the shelf so that they would do something with it. I havent taken Tater to a pet store. Most likely not a good idea. :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
That's okay. Hey, just think of the number of people who tried on the clothes at the store, before you did. DD worked in a juniors dept for a few months. Some particular jeans were tried on by 6 different people. I'll take dog slobber anyday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts