Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sarah (sarahnye) and I decided to do a candy swap.. along with some other things :D She should be getting my package prettttty soon. ;)

Abbey says "Hmmm what's in here...? IS IT FOR ME?!"

Apparently it took quite a beating..

Sylvester LOVES boxes...

Checking if there's anything good for him...

All of the treats, card and dog toys!

The thing that started it all...

Abbey and one of the toys

And her new squeaky bone! Notice Sylvester in his box in the background.. HAH!

Thanks Sarah and Milly! :D We love our new stuff and hope that you like all of yours, too! :D

P.S. The Aussie Tim Tams taste WAYYY better than Pepperidge Farms, IMO. ;)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
ick.. is that a tube of vegemite i see? try it? stay close to a toilet.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kaznalf said:
That bone is so cool, love the pattern..not that it would last long in this house :whistle:
Luckily Abbey isn't too much of a destroyer/de-stuffer, so I'm hoping it won't get wrecked too fat. I'm known to perform "surgery" on her toys, though! :laugh:

kelli said:
Yep! Haven't tried it yet...!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I am wondering how that got through customs. You are lucky it did not get confiscated.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Hey Justine!!!!! So cool that your package arrived. It looks like lots of lollies in the photo's hey!!

I am so glad Abbey liked her Aussie doggy toys!! I got a card in the mail this morning .... my parcel is at the post office!! woohoo....

check in for a similar post later on..

cheers
Sarah & Milly

PS. Don't listen to Kelli...... Vegemite isnt that bad. I chucked it in for kicks to see what you'd think! Hope you like the Toffee Crunch Tim Tams... they are SO good!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
pbc said:
I am wondering how that got through customs. You are lucky it did not get confiscated.
We send stuff OS all the time and it's never confiscated. We have only ever had part of a package taken and it was a doggy bone to a friend in the UK and that was years ago. It's all packaged stuff and the food here is made just the same as it is there. It's all good!!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
What fun!
Love Sylvester in the box... cats and boxes... they're just made for each other, aren't they. :happy:

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paddysmom said:
What fun!
Love Sylvester in the box... cats and boxes... they're just made for each other, aren't they. :happy:
They are...! And hey, I don't mind leaving a box out with some packing paper and bubble wrap in it.. it's cheaper than buying all the cat toys that disappear! :laugh:
sarahnye said:
Hey Justine!!!!! So cool that your package arrived. It looks like lots of lollies in the photo's hey!!

I am so glad Abbey liked her Aussie doggy toys!! I got a card in the mail this morning .... my parcel is at the post office!! woohoo....

cheers
Sarah & Milly

PS. Don't listen to Kelli...... Vegemite isnt that bad. I chucked it in for kicks to see what you'd think! Hope you like the Toffee Crunch Tim Tams... they are SO good!
Woohooo! I'm excited. :D Funny that they came on almost the same day!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Cute pics! Looks like lots of yummy goodies there.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
Paddysmom said:
What fun!
They are...! And hey, I don't mind leaving a box out with some packing paper and bubble wrap in it.. it's cheaper than buying all the cat toys that disappear! :laugh:
sarahnye said:

cheers
Sarah & Milly

Woohooo! I'm excited. :D Funny that they came on almost the same day!
I know Justine!!! Pretty cool...

edit to add:
even cooler that you picked it up on the 26.01.09?? that's Australia Day haha....

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
kelli said:
This really made me laugh!!

try it on some toast with a little butter. Its more of an aquired taste thing, but not toilet bad.

I love those Aussie dog toys

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
blacklabelias said:
This is a really good idea. We could maybe set something up on JL where we swap local things?
I like it!!

I've already roped in a few people to do a swap with me over the last 12 months here on JL but I'm sure others would love to do it too......... !!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
OH and Justine... you have to tell me what you think of all the goodies..... especially the Wagon Wheels and the Jaffa's!!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sarahnye said:
OH and Justine... you have to tell me what you think of all the goodies..... especially the Wagon Wheels and the Jaffa's!!
Will do! :D I'm not allowing myself to eat it all too fast.. haha. I tried the Fruit Tingles and those are gooood! :D The Curly Wurly (sp) was interesting.. I like the name! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts