Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for snow for Sam! Who would have EVER thought that it would snow here (central Texas) on April 7, enough to totally cover the grass? Blanket of white.....Good grief, that is absolutely unheard of! Yes, it set a record.

And Sam was not impressed. Interested, sniffed, frisked a little, tried to catch snow balls and seemed amazed when they disintegrated in his mouth, but non of the wild romping I was expecting.....

The snow totally disoriented me. My b-day is today and to have snow so close to it when normally it's all spring flowers was beyond weird, plus right next door to Easter, plus it completely messed up my training schedule with him. We're entered in our first Junior Hunt test next weekend and I desperately needed this weekend to be able to go out and run water marks with him. Didn't happen.

The fields of bluebonnets held up. I thought it would kill them, but now that it's melted they are right back in business. And that is disorienting too. I feel like I'm in a strange climate warp of some kind.....

Frances

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm in Texas, too, and unlike you, it wasn't enough to cover anything. Just flurries almost the whole day. It was pretty, but no white left behind.

Awfully odd for the day before Easter in Texas, certainly. We usually get our last cold spell right before Easter, but I sure don't remember snow!!!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts