Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll take it so far my grades are all B's. I would like A's but I decided to cram most of my heavy classes into this semester to leave only nursing , and maybe some classes I can apply towards a BA. Like Chem and Physics. I failed a lab quiz the other day. I'm shocked to the point when I got it back the instructor asked is everything was alright because he knew, I knew it better than that. I have no clue what happened bad day I guess. At least I picked it back up, and talking to others that have gone through the class. I mentioned the failing grade and everyone knew what test it was so maybe traditionaly harder one. We get to drop the lowest grade so not that traumatic.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Hey don't ever knock a B in anatomy.....that is one hard class....most people are on cloud 9 if they can carry a B. I thought anatomy was harder than any chemistry or physics class I took and I have an extemely good memory and I still struggled with it.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My memory is very good also, but not helping much here. I have been making an effort here and still pulling B's. Which is very different for me. However these classes are meant to be hard. It is much harder than what I did as an LPN we just brushed the topic. The terminology is the only thing I'm bringing to the table from the LPN classes. I will eventually need Physics and Chem and the thought of those classes strike fear in my heart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts