Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep you guessed it, the Pastard, er I mean Pastor, no I was right the first time.:D He wants me to contact a few people that have quit my old church to tell them that he didn't run me off, that it was a better opportunity that pulled me away. HAHA. I wouldn't have left even or even considered leaving for benefits if 1) he wasn't a total idiot 2)They were planning on replacing him this year 3)he wasn't a micro-manager 4) he wasn't so nosey and in everyone's business 5)if I even kind of liked him. So he wants me to make it better for him after all he put me through. Ain't gonna happen bud. These people he wants me to contact are my friends. They know the inside and outside of the whole situation and they all had to work directly with him on the different boards. THEY KNOW why. They were happy for me to find such an excellent position with this new church. That poor guy just can't leave it alone!:p

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The guy's got stones, that's for sure.

How long 'til he files a defamation of character action against you?

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guy's got stones, that's for sure.

How long 'til he files a defamation of character action against you?
Who knows...I haven't said an unkind word about him to anyone (other than on here) since I left, it's always oh he's a nice guy blah blah blah. I could tell him he is wonderful, the best pastor and he'd still keep bugging me. I guess I'm the first person he has run into that he can't micro manage and that bugs him.:) Oh well, time marches on.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Shee needs to repy - tell him she is blocking his email and to leave her alone. Politely so that he doesn't defame her - but still...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts