Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out last night when I went to bed freezing. I was outside with Tater for 30 mins trying to get him to go to the bathroom before we went to bed. This was around 11:30. With all of the wind he was just smelling everything. Not even worried about going to the bathroom.

Then I get up after being up all night because the wind from this Nor'easter was keeping me up. It was blowing really hard the tree was hitting up against the house.

I made my hair curly today because of the wind and rain. Well that didnt work out so great, so today on a Monday I have bad hair. Looks like a rats nest.

Today is going to go by SO FREAKIN SLOW, I can already tell. I can not seem to get warm and for me to be cold is a big deal because I AM NEVER COLD. I had the heater on this morning.

And then I get a call from Cody saying that he might have to go to Miami tonight and he wasnt planning on this. I dont like it when he just has to leave.

All I want to do is go home get under the blankets with Cody and Tater and watch some movies and make some soup. Is that so much to ask for?? OK now you can go back to what you were doing, I am done crying now. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My day is somewhat the same in that I'm freezing and can't seem to warm up. I hope i'm not getting a flu of some sort. :(
I'm so tired and my whole body is aching. :(

I hope your day gets better! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rexduke said:
My day is somewhat the same in that I'm freezing and can't seem to warm up. I hope i'm not getting a flu of some sort. :(
I'm so tired and my whole body is aching. :(

I hope your day gets better! :)
Hope you day gets better too.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I feel you..

I was walking out the door this morning and realized i didn't have my car keys...the one morning SU left before me so he couldn't take me to work...but even if he could my office keys are with my car keys and no one is at the office besides me until 10 AM.....

so I search and search..no luck then I remember I went shopping and left my keys in my mom's car on SAt....when we got home SU was home so I didn't have to unlock the door and didn't use my car yesterday....

so called mom ...who works about 5 min away from my house I could take my spare set of car keys (with no house or work keys on them) drive over there and pick them up...no dice.....mom's car is at the body shop 45 min away getting repaired....so she has to call the body shop and they have to drive back to moms office where they picked up the car and bring me my keys......and i was 30 min late for work..UGH

I hope this day gets better....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts