Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my first EMT test!! Guys, this has been overwhelming for me but I love every class, every ambulance run, and am learning so much so fast!! I'm on what is called a "fast track" which is double the classes in half the time so that I can finish before the next school year starts it's actually a course for college (mostly pre-med) students. These kids are brilliant and it's not easy keeping up, I really spend hours studying. I hope that I haven't gotten myself into more than I can handle but am sure it'll get easier once summer vacation starts from my "real" job.

I have a "module 1" exam tonight, it's a lot of material...so some good vibes would be appreciated!!
I miss you guys!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Congratulations on your 93 and good luck on your exam tonight, Randi!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Hope it went at least as well as the other - and congratulations on the great score, I'm sure it's just the first of many.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Randi!!!
Thanks for checking in with us, we miss you too. Sounds like this is perfect for you! You go girl!!!! ;D

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Congratulations, it's something you'll be glad you did when it's all over. I really regret not renewing my license. I did it the opposite as you, stretched it out instead of compressed it. We got 3 hours credit for it in high school (had to be a senior because you had to be 18 by the time you took the exam) and it was a two semester course, so 6 hours total.

I loved the vehicle extrication part...ripping apart a car with the jaws of life and punching out the windows was a blast - especially at the age I was at.

It was always nice to have that training, especially when you pass by a wreck or your 9-month old niece gets choked.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!! Way to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts