Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hockey game was soooooo much fun! I cant even talk from screaming "fight fight fight!". PLus I drank too many IPA's. There are two games left next weekend and I'm going to both! And I bought a jersey! Soo much fun! I just totally loved it!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Uh OH! another one hooked. My wife spent many years as a cheerleader coach and didn't watch HS hockey due to schedule conflicts. Years ago she came to a HS game with me and fell in love with Hockey. She's a bigger nut about it than I am. She loves hockey at all levels of play.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Love to watch hockey, hate listening to announcers on tv trying to dumb it down for the average viewer to follow it so I mute them.

Glad you are enjoying yourself. I haven't been to a live game in a couple years but I played as a kid (mum was always afraid I would get hurt or loose my teeth as I was tiny about 1/2 the size of my BR and his friend I played with.)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I prefer to play it, than watch it. I grew up in arenas.. played from age 8 to 22.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Isn't it so much fun, Laurie?? Cameron plays and I love watching him play. Last night he played during the intermission of our OHL team. :)

And Cam- We love curling in this house!! We've been watching the tournament that's been going on.. Maybe Tim Horton's Briar?? Does that make any sense??

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
You want dumbing down.....remember the smurfin' Glow Puck?

That was when I stopped watching nationally televised hockey in the US.
If you cannot follow the puck then you are too stupid to understand the game.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
All I can say is thank goodness for CBC. I watched most of the games there and still do just because the American announcers still dumb it down or are so bloody anti-Wings that it's hard to listen to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts