Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our Canadian Championship this weekend! Jack took 3 BOB and a 3rd in Group for 11 points! I'm so excited. We used a handler...money very well spent. He was fantastic and I learned so much from him. Yipee!
Sorry for the photographs...we're not the best photographers...better coming soon I hope!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Ahh, you used Stephane :) He and Melanie and good handlers and very decent people.
Congrats on the CH. I see your dog was put up over Jean Louis Blais who I see in the pic. Well done, a nice win.
Now that I know where you are, I would love if you would share his reg'd name and pedigree with me as that is my neck of the woods ;)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Problem

No problem there...I'm so proud of my boy!
He's "Canadian Ch. Wassookeag's Jackson Blacke".
He's a son of Vinny (Ch. Withara's Brodies Souvenir)(which means he's a grandson of Int. Ch. Raintree Slippery When Wet) and his mom is Smudge (Wassookeag's Smoke Jumper).

He's our first show dog. We bought him as a pet with an "interest in showing" and now we've got a champion!!! And yes...both Stephane and Melanie were fantastic with us.
The real story is that I showed him the first show...and blew it and I think that drove Stephane crazy so he came over and offered us his services. We weren't even sure we had that good a dog so we jumped at the chance. Couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Ummm he is LOVELY!! Congratulations. No wonder I LOVE him. He is a Vinny kid and Brodie grandkid! I adore Vinny!!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Thanks, I always like to know who is out and about :)
Congrats again on the win

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congrats!! My Jake is a Wassookeag boy :) I bet Sue and Dave are super excited for you all also!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts