Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is 3yrs old, saved from the pound before he was PTS, been in kennels 6 months+, gets on well with other dogs but because he is in the bottom kennels noone ever looks at him. Alfie is moping after his week of playing with Ruby. I can afford another dog and have time for one its just with Logan in and out of hospital it probably wouldnt be the best idea..or would it. Opinions? Advice? Im sure once this boy was trained he would be ok with being left with Alfie and Lee is always here with the kids when im away anyway. Hmm totally not sure!

Anyway heres his pic! Lab x rottie?

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive got a number to call to find out if he is ok with children, but i dont want to call that until ive decided 100% plus Lee isnt keen so could take some talking about lol

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Ive got a number to call to find out if he is ok with children, but i dont want to call that until Ive decided 100% plus Lee isnt keen so could take some talking about lol
In my experience the men in our lives always need a bit of gentle persuasion but they see things our way in the end!! lol:lol:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
He is beautiful! I have a soft spot for Rotties. :) I don't know, only you can say whether the timing is right. But if you feel your heart being tugged in a particular direction, I think sometimes there's a reason. You are awesome to consider rescuing him! Black dogs have such a hard time getting adopted.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
He's beautiful..... I feel sad for him, being so overlooked.... I would certainly give it a try....

·
Registered
447 Posts
Been there done that!!! I say give it a try...it might work it might not but you don't know unless you try.There is no harm in calling to inquire!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I love love Rotties and this guy sure is handsome. I like his looks, give it a try and see how it goes? He might need some time adjusting after all he has been thru but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts