Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ever have such a crappy nights sleep that you feel like you're hungover the next day? No alcohol involved, just lack of sleep. Man. My neck and head are killing me...my eyes are bloodshot. I feel like I could fall asleep right here at my desk.
Z-z-z-z-z-zzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh yes that was my day today. Up at 4am to catch a 7am flight, get to the airport to find out it's been delayed by three hours!*&%&*!!! We had friends over last night so I did not get an early night. NOW it's 11.46pm and because I am so tired I am now OVER tired and won't be able to sleep. And I have to train 20 people tomorrow ALL day in stupid Townsville. Blah!

So I know how you feel. My eyes are all dry and I will totally have bags under my eyes tomorrow! Just perfect!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Begin the caffeine IV stat.
I don't really do coffee - just 1/2 cup first thing when I wake up. I had 1 cup of tea when I got to work but it had zero effect. :cool:

I told my boss I'm taking 1/2 day today because Jared and Megan are coming for dinner. Maybe I'll sneak in a little nap when I get home. :)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I can't do coffee on it's own so I have a hot chocolate and put half a spoonful of coffee in it. Gives me a sugar & caffeine buzz! Only thing that works... but if I have 2 I get a stomach ache!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I don't really do coffee - just 1/2 cup first thing when I wake up. I had 1 cup of tea when I got to work but it had zero effect. :cool:

I told my boss I'm taking 1/2 day today because Jared and Megan are coming for dinner. Maybe I'll sneak in a little nap when I get home. :)
Definitely sneak in the nap - but set an alarm so you don't oversleep!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I hate that feeling. I felt that way last Friday. I think it was a combination of not sleeping well and allergy medicine. Boy, my recliner never felt so good as when I got home that night!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Try B-vitamins. That always helps me when I feel like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts