Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've mentioned it here - we're going through a software conversion and we just took two properties live. The implementor (-ter?) from the software company is here this week and we're having training, doing data validation, set-up, conversion corrections...

I have been glued to my computer screen every single moment of the day since Tuesday but I can't get to my fun internet pages!! It's killing me!

I didn't leave the office until 10:15 tonight. :-\

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Take a nice hot bubble bath with a glass of wine, and use a very plush towel to dry off.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Geez, Melissa. You must be tired. I hope the conversion goes smoothly. Will everything be going live this week?

Good luck!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Yikes! I've been wondering where you've been.

Does the trainer leave today?? LOL. Hopefully you can get back to your regular schedule soon.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She leaves today.

I was feeling good about things last night when I left.

Just found something out. Not feeling good no more. :-[ I'm here because she's currently on the phone trying to get a "script" to run to save us a lot of work to fix a widespread problem.

Now I'm panicked - not sure if we're going to get through everything in time. My properties are locked out currently until we get them set up - apartment complexes - can't move anybody in or out, can't post rents in the system. So, we are under the gun as you can imagine. Plus, I have to get the mortgage checks out soon.

Ack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts