Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...my dogs today. And for Paul's boss, whos face I wanted to spit in.

Paul went back to work yesterday - YAY! - but not for his boss. One of his friends just got a renovation job that will put him to work for hopefully 2 months. Thank God for that. His boss finally called him on Friday and apologized profusely for not calling him sooner. He doesn't have anything right now because Agfa (my company) just put a hold on all projects. Not sure how long. Tom assured Paul though, that he will call him as soon as the hold is lifted. Please God.

I feel bad for the dogs because Paul has been home with them for the last month. Today is the first day they have to rot by themselves for 9 hours. I felt so bad yesterday that I took 1/2 day to go home and hang out with them. :(

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Glad Paul got something to tie you guys over for a little bit.

I hear ya on the pups being alone...DH has been home all day with them since Nov. and he will be going back over the road end of March. I might have to take a couple of days off...:)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Frankie and Tucker are probably enjoing the extra naptime!!!

Glad Paul's found SOMETHING to help stem the tide.....

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Yeah Amy, glad Paul found something in the interim.

As for the pups ? You will find their tails wagging all the harder when you do come home. They'll be fine.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Glad Paul has something for the interim, Amy
And the dogs? They're probably high-fiving it, saying "I thought dad would never get outta the way! Let's grab that couch now!"

:)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Nance! :D You're probably right!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Amy, glad to hear your hubby is back to work, even if temporarily!

As for the puppers (Frankie, Tucker & Mace-face), I am sure they will survive just fine without Dad around.

Along those lines, I can only imagine how Lexi would react if I ever go back to working outside the house. After two years, she's gotten so used to having mom working from home.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Glad hubby found work! That's great!

As far as the dogs...mine like routine. So though they love us to be home over vacations and long weekends...I'm pretty sure they are just as happy to have us back at work and their schedule back to normal.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great point, Melis! Mine NEED routine. They've really been out of whack the last couple of weeks. They were so excited yesterday and again today when they saw that Daddy was taking them for their early morning walks again! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts