Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Comments:
Lulu came from a shelter where she was left by a lady who owned her for one week and didn't want her. That was Lulu's lucky day - the lady hadn't been feeding her so she was a walking skeleton. She's still a baby - only 10 months old and needs work on housebreaking. She will be spayed later this month. She has a dry eye which will be addressed at the time of her spay. Lulu loves everybody and everything.
If you think you are the right family for Lulu, please fill out an application to adopt BEFORE contacting me. Be ready to drive here to meet and adopt her as I will not ship this or any dog. There will be an adoption fee for Lulu.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
My son has a bulldog & she is the sweetest thing. She looks a bit like Lulu. Also, she is wonderful with the kids. Good luck. :happy:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
aww poor Lulu.... how cruel is that woman for not feeding her! makes me so mad!! what the heck is wrong with people??

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Good luck! I hope you get her! You don't always email about them, so this one must have caught your heart strings. I hope all goes well.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
She's pretty stinkin' cute =)

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks....I eyeball that sight all the time and rarely is there one in my area that is available. I am still waiting but not getting too excited since those bully babies go pretty fast. ;)

I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
was there a phone number?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oooo, I hope you get her Shel!!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts