Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update!!

Mom offered to come over and stay with the boys on Christmas night. Yippeeeee! And it was a good thing, too: I called our training director to let her know right afterwards, and she just got out of the hospital. :eek: She had blood clots in her lungs. :( I was really glad to be able to take at least two dogs out of her things to worry about.

Well, tomorrow afternoon we will take the boys to Miss Jean's for boarding through the day after Christmas. I have already started dreading it. I woke up this morning feeling sad already. I hate, really HATE, having to board them over Christmas. :(

Miss Jean is our former training director, and she takes care of a limited number of dogs in her home for club members. She's always there. She has shown Labs in obedience for 25 years, so she's familiar with the ins and outs of the breed. Her setup is immaculate.

(That was me giving myself a pep talk).

But still. It super-sucks to have to leave them somewhere, and I worry constantly.

Sigh.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I know what you mean. But you have to remember, the dogs will have a blast and be happy.

I think once you drop them off and check on them that first day, you'll feel a lot better. And it's only Thursday to Sat. so you'll see them Thursday and Sat. so it's just like 1 whole day without seeing them, haha!

Just trying to help! :)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, that's true: Really it's just one whole day. That makes me feel a little better. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.