Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a plain Jane tracfone (motorola w370). My kids have been upset with me for not answering their text messages. Well, I'm not getting them and haven't received any since before Christmas. I can send texts ok, and cand send and receive calls. You don't know how much I hate calling tracfone customer service. I'd rather go to the dentist. Maybe I don't need to receive text messages.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Bite the bullet and call...I know how you feel I use to have a trac-fone my BR hated it so much he added me on to their family plan for the same rate as I was paying trac-fone. Now I lost my Alltel phone in the house haven't been able to find it and Cinnamon says it wasn't her. Of course it was turned off so I could not call it so I bit the bullet and paid $180 for a new one. I am going to Alltel as I am having trouble with the ringtone I bought from them today so tomorrow into the store I go let the people there treat me like I am techincally challenged.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Customer service..HAH...more like the biggest long drawn out want to poke my eye out ordeal....

the main reason I done away with Tracfone!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts