Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/p...-girl-Father-says/vVnrS0arLEWOaKd4GxrTJQ.cspx

The parents of an 8-year-old girl sexually assaulted by four boys are blaming their daughter for the attack, according to police.

Those four boys are now under arrest, and the victim is in Child Protective Services, away from her mom and dad.

When ABC15 asked him what he wants to happen to the suspects involved in the assault against his daughter, he answered, "Nothing."

Police are exploring what impact culture may have played in the incident and in the parent's response.

According to authorities, the girl's parents said they blame their daughter for the assault and for bringing shame on her family.
My first shock was after I read that boys aged 9-14 did something like this, and then my jaw really hit the floor when I read that gem of a quote from the parents. That poor girl. How terrifying it must be to be sexually assaulted and then have your own parents turn on you.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Holy cow!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I don't care what their ethnic background is, there is no way in hell an 8-year-old child can invite rape!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe that I heard on the news earlier today that she's been removed to protective custody. What a horrendous story.
Yeah, the article says she's in the state's custody now (for three months). The parents hope to get her back. I hope that's a pipe dream.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think they should pack mom and dad up and ship them back to Liberia. Find the little girl a nice home where the people don't have their heads shoved up their asses.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I think they should pack mom and dad up and ship them back to Liberia. Find the little girl a nice home where the people don't have their heads shoved up their asses.
Yeah. I think so, too. We have a case in Ontario of 4 women being allegedly killed by their father, mother and brother. One of the women arrived and was called an aunt. Turns out she was this person's first wife, but was incapable of having children. So he took a second wife. The victims were the first wife and 3 daughters aged I think 13-19. The media is also calling it a suspected honour killing.

It makes me so mad that I see red. I'm becoming more and more of a bigot as I get older. I think they should lock these people away for a long time and then deport them to Afghanistan.(Country of origin).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts