Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is nice... no one is supposed to be sick. Right? ;) Monday, my 15 yr old son stays home from school to recover from being sick on Sunday. Temp of 102.6, body aches, sore throat, sleepy...... he goes back to school Tuesday. Last night, my 11 yr old son starts saying his throat hurts, he's tired.. guess what?!? :eek: He's home today, temp was 102 earlier. He keeps going up and down. He had the chills earlier and his teeth were almost chattering. And of course tonight is Nick's 6th grade program at school that he's been staying after school for an hour every Friday for like the last month, plus a few other after school practices and now he might not be able to go. He's just not a very happy camper right now. :( Now I keep wondering... who's next?

I'm making sure I take ALL my vitamins... springtime and I haven't gotten along the past 2 years.... so far so good this year.

R

·
0 Posts
I don't usually get sick either but I got it this year, a sinus infection, It SUCKED, I had to go on antibiotics for the first time in 5-6 years.
Keep your hands clean, and eat well, and try to stay away from the germies!

:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wash my hand so often they're now dry.

I had to be on antibiotics 4 or 5 times last year for sinus infections, then was diagnosed with allergies from hell. :-\ Yes, it does SUCK. ;) And 2 years ago it got the pleasent experience of having shingles! :eek: That hurts!!

Nick just popped up from the couch a few minutes ago and tried to tell me he's feeling all better now. Nice try. ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts