Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To have a general feeling of things not being great... of actually being not good... mostly mediocre but a little bit of bad and a little bit of good... but nothing that makes or breaks you.

OR

To have a bunch of really nice things... things that make you feel good and positive... not big things but just some things that make you start to feel like things are going to get better... they are changing for the good... AND THEN WHAMO!!!! something happens and all that good feeling comes crashing down and you just want to cry.

I don't know which situation is worse. The first one you just get used to... but the second one has some really great good feeling moments in them.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah.... I'll be okay. It's just hard sometimes when you feel like you are actually getting ahead and then something sets you back and it just feels so crappy. But I'll get ahead again.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I prefer option#2 - life is never really interesting in option #1. No matter what happens I do what I need to do and get through but option #2 makes it more intriguing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.