Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
It's amazing, isn't it.

Or is that a-MAIZE-ing, which is how I originally mistyped it.

Hee.

Such corny humor.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
People are at a turning point in there life. What will happen next?
sticks in their ass and then old age and then you die. oh, i forgot the burning ring of fire. i may have things out of order, but middle age will do that to you.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I'm trying hard to remember the last time a handful of us males on this board racked up about 100 posts just by bitching at each other. :rolleyes:

I guess it proves that the male of the species is the most docile & forgiving aye? ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I'm trying hard to remember the last time a handful of us males on this board racked up about 100 posts just by bitching at each other. :rolleyes:

I guess it proves that the male of the species is the most docile & forgiving aye? ;)
eat your pb, cheese and ham like a good boy.

who racked up 100 posts?

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
The participants in the 2 my opinion is better than your opinion threads. :D

As I was saying .......... us males would never behave like that. :rolleyes:
****, where's my 100 posts then? i always get the short end of the stick.

sure you wouldn't, sweetie. ;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts

Dammit! I KNEW I needed a sex change! :p

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
That's 'cause the long end of the stick is shoved up someone's arse. :D

Do you really want a stick THAT badly? :D
i KNEW you'd go there, lol. i don't want a stick that badly. or anything that's been shoved up anyone's ass for that matter. :eek:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Kel, you're talking to the guy who thought chili was a pickle.
PAH!!

Okay, thanks, because I quite literally did laugh out loud (despite not using the LOL term itself) and drew the momentary attention of everyone else in my office.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
PAH!!

Okay, thanks, because I quite literally did laugh out loud (despite not using the LOL term itself) and drew the momentary attention of everyone else in my office.
okay.. if most people use it when they don't, and you don't when you do.. the world IS ASKEW!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts