Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pimple like on her butt a few days ago, now today I saw another two pimples again on her legs, she's gotten the chicken pox shot from her Pedi, she's acting okay, do you think it could be it? I'm gonna keep an eye on it, if I see another one I'm going to call my Pedi and take her in.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
is she itchy and upset?
if so I'd get it checked out - but if not I wouldn't worry too much -about it being chicken pox anyhow- it's incredibly itchy!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, she's not doing anything with it, she doesn't seem different either, I'm keeping an eye on her temps too. I remember when I got it, I got it bad and was seeing things that's how bad I got it.

I was just thinking maybe she's getting a small case of it.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
The rash usually starts on the chest. Does she have a fever?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nellies mom said:
The rash usually starts on the chest. Does she have a fever?
None on her chest, no fever either...maybe it's just a breakout or something :confused:

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
If you saw the first spot "a few days ago" I think you would know by now if it were chicken pox. She probably would be more broke out and running fever by now.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
no itch, no fever, no spots on chest, and vax
doubt it's chicken pox honestly ..
hopefully its just a couple of blocked pores and it'll clear up fast

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!!
I appreciate it! I'm not thinking it's it either.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Found this on WebMD:

The first symptoms of chickenpox often are a fever, a headache, and a sore throat. You or your child may feel sick, tired, and not very hungry. The chickenpox rash usually appears about 1 or 2 days after the first symptoms start. Some children get the chickenpox rash without having a fever or other early symptoms.

It usually takes 14 to 16 days to get the symptoms of chickenpox after you have been around someone with the virus. This is called the incubation period.

After a chickenpox red spot appears, it usually takes about 1 or 2 days for the spot to go through all its stages. This includes blistering, bursting, drying, and crusting over. New red spots will appear every day for up to 5 to 7 days.
I would watch them and see if they change or if more appear. Doesn't sound like it though, probably just a little bit of baby acne. :happy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts