Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The Indoor Amusement Park is somewhat amusing. They have this kiddie coaster of death (I may be exaggerating a bit) which is bad at the best of times, worse with a belly full of seafood linguini.

And the "sky chairs". Chairs suspended from loooong, skimpy-looking chains & cables, that fling you around at Mach I, so that your eyes get sucked to the back of your skill. Oh, and it goes up & down too. Charming.

I like the Carousel.

Can I be a bit sombre for a moment and say that as soon as I saw that old fashioned carousel, I though of Ma. =(

I went on Charlie The Choo-Choo about 15 times with Anna. I like Charlie & his steam whistle. *Toot Toot!*

Now I am in the hotel room, nursing my vertigo, while the kids careen down the 80 foot water slide with Steve.

I need an adult bevy and Grey's.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
so what you're saying is there's no chance of you bungee jumping with me then? craaaaap.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I don't do spinning rides and I don't do drop from the top of the building type rides. I do like some coasters, though, but I'm starting to chicken out on some of those in my old age.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I *might* bungee, not likely, but not a definate no. Skydiving would be a big no.

no? when you skydive you are upright for the most part. when you bungee you go boing boing boing upside down on a suspicious looking elasticized rope thingy. hells yeah!

don't you lubs my technical terms?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Did you go to Crystal Palace??

I'm really not a fan of roller coasters either and Brendan keeps telling the kids we're going to Wonderland this summer. Blech. I will just eat a beaver tail and smile as they fly over my head. ;)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Brendan's stepmom's parents live three houses down from the airport there in M'ton, well technically Dieppe. We stayed with them for a week back in 06. We spent a day at Crystal Palace. It was a good time. :) But like you, I enjoyed the carousel the most.

Enjoy the rest of your stay. If you see a little old white haired man riding his bike along the chocolate river- yell Hi for us! That's our Albert (pronounced with a strong French accent! LOL)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts